DELRAN HIGH SCHOOL
Name: David J. Caplin, ATC
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 856-461-6100856-461-6100 ext 3126
Sport Specialization is not what it is cracked up to be. Check out these articles.
Playing only one sport may hurt more than help.
Survey of current Division I athletes and their high school activities.
Now that you've heard Hoot's Chalk Talk about Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs and Supplements (APEDs) check out these articles on healthful nutritional supplements.
Milk as a post-ex recovery aid.pdf
Milk-the new sports drink.pdf
NYTimes - Eat After Exercise.pdf
Fitness Mag - Try Chocolate Milk After a Workout.pdf
Cold and Flu Season is upon us. Here's somethings you should know.
Sniffles, flu, fever-When it's OK to work out.pdf
- Delran High School: Athletic Trainer, 2001-Present
- Preceptor/Clinical Instructor for Temple University Athletic Training Program, 2010-Present
- Temple University Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics: Assistant Director, 1983-2001
- Cherry Hill Gymnastics Academy: Sports Medicine Consultant, 1991-2001
- Albert J. Carino Boys' Basketball Club of SJ: Sports Medicine Consultant, 1984-present
- Undergraduate Degree - Penn State University: Health & Physical Education, 1974-1978
- Graduate Studies - Temple University: Sports Medicine & Exercise Physiology, 1981-1983
- Licensed Athletic Trainer - NJ State Board of Medical Examiners
- Certified Athletic Trainer - Board of Certification of National Athletic Trainers' Association
Fall and Spring Seasons:
Monday to Friday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Monday to Friday Noon to 7:00 PM
Saturday and school holidays 9:00 to 12:30 PM
All Seasons: Games on Campus
Present for 30 minutes after contest is completed